Ideal candidates will come from a background that is consumer focused/retail/transactional/e-commerce , travel company background would be an even bigger bonus.
- Web development experience rather than just software development.
- Extensive knowledge of C# coding standards and the .NET framework.
- NET (4.0+ C#)
- LINQ / Lambda syntax
- MVC (Razor)
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server database design and implementation
- CSS / LESS & HTML5
- Web Services (REST, JSON, ASP.NET Web API)
- Version control (preferably Git)
- Build process & deployment management (Continuous Integration, Team City, MSBuild, Task Runners such as Grunt or Gulp, etc.)
- IIS configuration
- Cross-device coding / responsive design
Desirable skills (in order of desirability)
- A/B Testing
- Internationalisation / Globalisation in .NET (i.e. multi-market websites)
- UX / Web design skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Lead Java Developer
Location: Hampshire, England
Mandarin Speaking IT Senior Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Head of Software Development
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Programme Manager - Transformation
Location: Berkshire, England