Senior AWS Solution Architect
Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid Working)
Great opportunity to work as Senior AWS Solution Architect for a high profile , well-loved brand within IT Service company, based out of Dublin, Ireland (Hybrid working). We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join a busy customer facing architecture team.
- The successful applicant will work independently and/or manage a small/medium design team
- You will be a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues
- Identify, design, and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions and be responsible for the design and communication of structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components will be available to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible
- Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision.
Your experience :
Strong technical architecture, design, implementation or operational skills with an interest, aptitude, and design experience in one or more of the following:
- Cloud Technologies - AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional Certification. Experienced in AWS Cloud technologies, design and implementation.
- Microsoft Platforms - experience of Windows, AD, Exchange, identity and access management, SQL Server, System Centre
- Linux - Multiple variants installing/patching/managing including virtualisation KVM
- Cisco ASA Firewall - installing/patching/managing including ACL, VPN, VTI's
- Cisco networking experience LAN networking, vlans, access list, switch/router configuration, BGP
- Check Point firewall - For both On-premises and AWS deployments: Install, manage, patching, upgrading, IPS, VPN's, ClusterXL, Geo Cluster
" If interested and to know more about the role, please share you CV with me - Deepthi.Praveen@Projectpeople.com "
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
PRE-SALES SOLUTION ARCHITECT- REMOTE- CONTRACT
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
Oracle Solution Owner (EBS) - Hybrid Working
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: Competetive daily rate
Azure Pass Developer / Architect
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire