Senior Application Developer
This role is working on the 2020 business transformation program, introducing new tooling and automation to existing programs. Self motivated, technically proficient individuals with an Agile background with development and design experience from a consultancy background required.
Skills - Mandatory:
* 5+ years of development experience
* 5+ test automation experience
* Proficient in both C# and Java.
* Experience in test automation frameworks (nUnit, jUnit, xUnit, etc)
* Experience in mocking frameworks (RhinoMocks, Moq, nSubstitute, etc)
* Any experience working with mobile devices is highly desirable.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to talk fluently about the importance of testing and the various forms and stages of testing.
Skills - Useful:
Any experience of the following software: Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins, Bamboo, Bitbucket, nAnt, Ant, MSBuild, TFS, Subversion, JIRA, Clover, Zephyr, SonarQube, Selenium, Cloud, Docker, Continuous Integration/Development
* DevOps or Agile methodologies and implementation experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive salary + benefits
SC Cleared Sharepoint Developer
Location: Croydon, Surrey
Senior Yield Engineer
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: competitive market rate
Senior Transformation Manager
Location: Berkshire, England