An exciting and unique opportunity to become a member of a world-class analog design team for a Global Telecoms.
To provide high performance analog and mixed mode circuits for leading data communications and networking products.
- Responsible for layout design of a complex high-speed, low-noise mixed-signal IP in 16nm CMOS process
- Hands-on block-level layout design and verification work, top-level IP floor-planning and integration, IC sign-off and tape-out
- Work closely with analogue design team on IP floor-planning, trial layout design and parasitic extraction of critical structures. Propose circuit design changes
- Co-ordinate layout design activities across multiple sites. Delegate block-level layout work when feasible
- Collaborate with CAD, process technology, package design and digital back-end teams
- Document own work and participate in design reviews
- Provide guidance to junior team members
- Experience in design of high-speed or RF layout in advanced CMOS processes
- 16nm FinFET experience an advantage
- High-speed ADC layout design experience an advantage
- Good understanding of high-speed and low-noise layout design techniques and requirements
- Experience in top-level integration and tape-outs
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology
- Communicating effectively with circuit and layout designers.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.