We are working alongside one the most well-known brands within Telco as they seek to recruit a Security Specialist to join their Risk & Security team.
As a Security Specialist you will be analysing risk & security status and processes across a number of areas.
You will also likely be working on projects around security awareness, risk, user management, third party reviews, compliance activities across PCI DSS, and Cyber essentials.
As a Security Specialist you will be involved in:
- Supporting the management of security toolsets
- Performing reviews against industry standards
- Identifying and communicating results of reviews against industry standards
- Develop and implement the security policy and procedures
Some skills you can expect to demonstrate and enhance in the role are:
- Technical understanding of information security (infosec) and risk principles, with an ability to recommend simple solutions that are relevant
- Experience of administration of Windows, Linux or Solaris
- Good understanding of authentication and directory services like active directory
To apply for the role of Security Specialist please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.