Security Project Manager - (IDAM, DLP, PAM, Access Management) - Dunstable, Bedfordshire / Home Working - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for a Security Project Manager to join their team on a contract basis. The role will involve working for a large retail and leisure company and you will be required to work on customer site in Dunstable 3 days a week with 2 days working from home.
- Solid Project Management experience, with full reporting.
- Proven experience of full lifecycle project management including financial governance.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Cyber Security change.
- Strong experience working in an outsourced environment managing teams both local and remote.
- Strong ability and willingness to take ownership of issues and lead them through to resolution.
- Proven experience of delivering to demanding deadlines against a landscape of variable scope.
- Previously worked on Infrastructure Security based Projects in an Outsourced environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills as will have senior viability within the organisation.
- Must have a strong governance background and be a credible professional with previous experience of leading and delivering projects within the Security space.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.