|Job Title:||Security Project Manager (Business Risk)|
|Duration:||3-6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Project Manager (Business Risk) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading telecoms company is searching for a Security Project Manager to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
The Security Project Manager will over-see a range of projects across the business. These projects will centre around reducing and mitigating business risk.
The Security Project Manager will work with IT, Networks and People to tackle all aspects of security that have been identified on the company's business risk register. They will be working with internal stakeholders predominantly, but from all areas of the business.
- Ensure the company security project is delivered to the agreed time, cost and quality criteria.
- Ensure the project is correctly structured with an overall plan and artefacts as defined.
- To work with other project managers and internal SME's delivering security related work to give an overall view of the delivery of projects and to demonstrate the impact of delivery on reducing security risk.
- To define and execute activities to enable the company to achieve ISO27001 or CAS-T certification.
- To forecast and manage delivery against a documented activity and financial plan.
- To define, mobilise and execute work packages in line with the security plan using internal resources or third party suppliers.
- To ensure the company security risk register is updated with the latest status of delivery across the organisation.
- To control the change to the company's security policy and procedures.
- To manage project boards ensuring decisions are communicated to and ratified by the appropriate governance forums.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exposure to standards such as CAS(T) or ISO 27001.
- Strong knowledge of security standards.
- Demostrable track record of delivery across company initiatives.
- Skilled in aligning technical and process changes.
- Telecoms desirable but not essential.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Lead Network/Cyber Security Engineer (firewall/Malware/SSL/TLS)
Location: London, England
Lead Cyber Security Engineer (Firewall/Malware/SSL/TLS)
Location: London, England
Salary: Daily Rate