|Job Title:||Security Operations/Operational Information Security Manager|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Operational Information Security Manager/Security Operations Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract, to be based in Canary Wharf, London with one day home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have a strong vertical in Operational Information Security Management, as the successful applicant will be responsible for running the day to day activities of their Operational Security team.
- Delivering the day to day security operations service, including security architecture, frameworks, policies, processes and procedures, and providing support and administration to security applications and tools.
- Coordinating security incidents, reporting on actions and outcomes.
- Investigating and analysing all Security Events, in addition to monitoring and managing security requests and user access/privilege access, quality assuring delivery, record keeping and reporting.
- Managing the day to day relationship with 3rd party Security Operations suppliers, ensuring services provided and SLAs are contractual documentation
- Experience within Defence, Government, Financial services sector would be beneficial
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Information Security principles, tools, processes and procedures, Security Operations issues, ISMS, SOC, SIEM etc.
- Strong experience in use of security toolsets such as Egress, Qualys, Symantec, Skybox.
- Excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Security Architect
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Berkshire, England
Lead Architect - Smart Meter Programme (SCADA)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Microsoft MIM Identity Management Consultant (IDM/IDAM/MIM/ILM)
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Ansible Integrator x3
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire