|Job Title:||Security Operations Manager / SOC Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Security Operations Manager / SOC Manager - Contract - Canary Wharf, London.
A global IT services company is searching for a Security Operations Manager / SOC Manager to join their team on a contract basis in Canary Wharf, London. The role will be based on-site 4 days per week, with 1 day working from home. The role will involve working for a major financial organisation.
- Delivering the day-to-day security operations service, including security architecture, frameworks, policies, processes and procedures, and providing support and administration to security applications and tools.
- Coordinating security incidents, reporting on actions and outcomes.
- Investigating and analysing all Security Events, in addition to monitoring and managing security requests and user access/privilege access, quality assuring delivery, record keeping and reporting.
- Managing the day to day relationship with 3rd party Security Operations suppliers, ensuring services provided and SLAs are contractual documentation
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong background in Operational Information Security Management, as the successful applicant will be responsible for running the day to day activities of their Operational Security team.
- Experience within Defence, Government, Financial services sector would be beneficial.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Information Security principles, tools, processes and procedures, Security Operations issues, ISMS, SOC, SIEM etc.
- Strong experience in use of security toolsets such as Egress, Qualys, Symantec, Skybox.
- Excellent client facing experience.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Oxfordshire, England
IT Service Delivery Manager
Location: City of London, London