Security Manager (Physical/Corporate/Info-Sec) - Permanent - London
- Knowledge of security best practices and legislation
- SIA license
- IOSH 4 or willing to work toward achieving the qualification
A leading IT company is looking for a Security Manager with a corporate background to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a great company.
You will be expected to deliver a comprehensive and efficient security service across all of the Organisation's data centre and offices in the UK.
You will be expected to implement a security as a core business function, keeping physical security measures under contact review to ensure they are adequate to meet the current threats to the business.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing all security systems, including but not limited to, access control, CCTV, IDAS and biometric fingerprint systems
- Managing manned guarding and security maintenance contracts, including regular SLA/KPI reviews
- Assisting with prospective customer and existing customer site tours
- Completing the security sections of customer RFP/RFI
- On-going maintenance and development of IX UK standards
- Managing health and safety consultancy contract
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.