A Security Manager to deliver a comprehensive and efficient security service across all of Company's Data Centres and office in the UK. This will encompass liaising on a daily basis with the external manned guarding provider in order to maintain compliance with sector standard sand best practice.
You will report into the UK Director of Operations for the day to day matters together with any operational issues. You will also be responsible for the day to day costs of running an outsourced security team of all projects and the maintenance of all security equipment.
- Implement security as a care business function, keeping physical security measures under constant review to ensure they are adequate to meet the current threats to business.
- Management of all security systems, including but not limited to; access control, CCTV, IDAS and biometric fingerprint systems.
- Management of the manned guarding and security contracts, including regular SLA/KPI reviews.
- Support and advise projects.
- Management of goods-in/out.
- Annual review and update of all Security related policies and procedures.
- Management of the issue and control of staff and costumer ID cards.
- Development and management of security awareness program.
- Assisting with Prospective Customer and existing Customer site tours.
- Completion of the Security sections of customer RFP/RFI
- Assisting with Customer audits.
- Completing Customer access reports.
- On-going maintenance and Development of IX UK standards, including but not limited toi: ISO, PCI DSS and SOC2.
- Represent the UK on Company Group INFOSEC committee.
- Support senior manager, Quality & Compliance
Health and Safety management.
Educated to a degree level or with relevant Police/Security experience and training.
To have achieved or be willing to work towards achieving the IOSH 4 day managing Safely qualification
Experience with working on Corporate sites or in-house Security
Experience managing 3rd party Security providers (for contractors)
Experience with Compliance & audit management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Cyber Security Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Principal Network Security Analyst
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire