|Job Title:||Security Domain Architect (Network Security)|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Domain Architect / Consultant (Network Security) - Contract - Bracknell.
A global IT services company is searching for a Security Domain Architect / Consultant (Network Security) to join their team in Bracknell, Berkshire on a contract basis.
Key Experience Required:
- Firewalls (Checkpoint/Fortigate/Palo Alto/Juniper)
- Cloud Security (Azure/AWS/VMware)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Candidates must have solid experience working as a Network Security Architect / Consultant designing end to end solutions around as many of the following as possible: Firewalls - Checkpoint/Fortigate/Palo Alto/Juniper, IDS/IPS, RAS, Cloud - Security Tooling (Azure/AWS/VMware).
- The role holder will be a competent design authority on large and complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures.
- Strong HLD & LLD, the successful applicant will be a hands on Network Security Architect.
- The key technical skills for this role will include the below and successful applicants must be able to demonstrate having successfully designed end to end solutions around the below:
- Firewalls - Checkpoint/Fortigate/Palo Alto/ Juniper
- Cloud - Security Tooling (Azure/AWS/VMware)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.