|Job Title:||Security Consultant/Security & Information Assurance Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Consultant /Security & Information Assurance Consultant (RMADS, Security Assurance, Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management, Security Accreditation, ISO27001, CCP, CISM, CRISC, CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in Basingstoke, Hampshire. The role will focus on architecture services, due diligence of security assurance and implement design.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have strong experience of being responsible for due diligence of architecture services of security assurance and implement design.
- A Cyber Security Consultant is required to lead the delivery of security accreditation services for the project.
- Manage all accreditation activities, liaising with the customer accreditors and internal project specialists to define and create required security accreditation artefacts.
- Excellent customer facing experience, with experience of speaking to the customers about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK), providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Attend Customer Security meetings, internal project meetings and workshops.
- Successful applicants will have defence sector experience.
- Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
- Must have an appreciation for corporate and commercial aspects, taking into consideration the contract requirements and assessing against the security accreditation requirements.
- Must have extensive and proven knowledge and experienced of the following:
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance Risk Management
- Performing Business Impact Analysis and Risk Assessments
- Production of Risk Management Accreditation Document sets (RMADS)
- Performing Security Risk Assessments
- Security Architectures
- Proven record of developing and maintaining security policies, processes and procedures
- Knowledge of ISO27001 (Audit/Gap Analysis) Security Policies and Guidance:
*A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager
Security Programme Manager/Asset & Vulnerability Management
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London
IT Recruitment Consultant
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,PMI,Pension