Security Compliance Specialist / Analyst (ISO27001, CISA certified)
6 Month initial contract - Maidenhead, Berkshire
I am recruiting for an exciting new contract position as a Security Compliance Specialist / Analyst, working on behalf of a leading Mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire.
As Security Compliance Specialist you will be working with the Risk and Security team who are responsible for managing information security, Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity and Compliance. This is a pivotal role for my client and working in a compliance/auditing capacity you will be responsible for developing the security and compliance strategy to ensure it is in line with established industry standards and legal & regulatory requirements. Providing application and infrastructure security monitoring, testing and assurance, access control assurance for critical systems and security training and awareness.
- Significant, demonstrable, experience within a security compliance or security management role
- Proven experience of designing, managing and driving a security compliance programme
- Experience of proactively managing and driving business change through stakeholder engagement and management
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA, certified ISO27001 Lead Auditor or CISA (or equiv)
- Must be detail orientated, ability to multi-task and focused on delivering good customer service
If you are interested in this contract position and feel you have the required experience please submit your application on line or email Salome directly on Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.