Security Compliance Specialist - Contract - 6 Months - Berkshire
- Experience within a security compliance or security management role
- Experience designing, managing and driving a security compliance programme
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA, certified ISO27001 Lead Auditor or CISA
A leading Telecommunications company is looking for a Security Compliance Specialist to join their team for an initial 6 month contract position.
This role sits within the Risk and Security Team, who sit within the wider Business Operations function. This team is accountable for all aspects of security governance and security operations across the Organisation.
You will be responsible for assessing internal compliance against established security standards such as ISO27001, PCI-DSS and ND1643 Interconnect standard and support the Security Compliance Lead in driving a security compliance programme.
You will be delivering and reporting on the status of all IT audit recommendations raised by group and statutory auditors as part of the security compliance programme.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with 3rd parties and partners in assessing and driving their compliance to control standards
- Assisting the Security Compliance Lead and Information Security Manager in developing the security and compliance strategy
- Preparing a security compliance dashboard for discussion and review at the monthly Risk Board
- Working cross-functionally across the business to ensure all business programmes, projects and activities enhance and don't hinder security compliance levels
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.