Security Compliance Assessment Analyst - Contract - Berkshire - Telecoms
Security Compliance Assessment Analyst/Specialist required by a leading Mobile Telecoms company to work with the Rick & Security team that are responsible for managing Information Security, Corporate Risk Management, Business Continuity, and Compliance.
- Assess compliance both against internal and industry / legal / regulatory security standards
- Identify areas of noncompliance and move these into a 'green' state.
- Use of a Governance, Risk and Compliance tool.
- Will require a strong track record in understanding and documenting repeatable processes.
In this role they will be working in a Compliance/Auditing capacity, so will have ideally worked in a similar role beforehand, as they will be assisting the Security Compliance Lead and Information Security Manager in developing security & compliance strategy to ensure it is relevant to the company, and further ensuring it is in line with established industry standards and legal & regulatory requirements.
- Assessing internal compliance against established security standards, ISO27001, PCI-DSS and ND1643 Interconnect Standard and support the Security Compliance Lead in driving a security compliance programme.
- Responsible for delivering and reporting on the status of all IT audit recommendations raised by Group and Statutory auditors as part of our security compliance programme.
- Work closely with 3rd parties and partners in assessing and driving their compliance to our control standards.
- Assisting the Security Compliance Lead and Information Security Manager in developing security & compliance strategy, ensuring it`s relevance to the company and further ensuring it is in line with established industry standards and legal & regulatory requirements.
- Working with the Information Security Manager and Risk & Business Continuity Manager, you will prepare a security compliance dashboard for discussion and review at monthly Risk Board.
Beneficial to an application would be:
- Excellent experience with established security standards - ISO27001, PCI-DSS
- ISO27001, CISA certified
- Have experience of designing, managing and driving through security standards/programme
- Excellent communication skills at all levels with ability to engage closely with 3rd parties and partners
Please apply on via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Fred.Cope@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.