We are working alongside a market leading brand within telco to recruit a Security Compliance Analyst to work within the Risk and Security Team. As a Security Compliance Analyst you will be assessing internal compliance against established standards along with driving the compliance programme.
In the role of Security Compliance Analyst you will be involved in activities such as:
- Delivery of and reporting on the status of all IT audit recommendations
- Developing the security and compliance strategy
- Assist with the development of control frameworks to meet business and regulatory requirements
- Establish current security baseline and 3 year rolling business plan
- Assisting in developing security and compliance strategy
In the role of Security Compliance Analyst you will demonstrate and enhance skills within:
- Successful design and management of security compliance programmes
- Proven portfolio within security compliance
- Certified with CISSP, CISM, CISA etc.
- In depth understanding of standards including ISO27001 and PCI-DSS
To apply for the role of Security Compliance Analyst please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.