|Job Title:||Security Cleared* AWS Cloud Lead Technical Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Security Cleared* AWS Cloud Lead Technical Consultant (DevOps, Agile, Micro-Services, Spring boot, Docker, Gitlab) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based initially from home and then out of Croydon, Greater London, or Bracknell, Berkshire or Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have specific Cloud based focus in AWS
- DevOps culture and Agile methodologies are crucial in driving the achievement of deliverables for the customer.
- Must have extensive AWS experience
- Must have experienced Delivery in developing micro services in Spring boot, Docker, Gitlab
- The role holder will work at a senior management level, to define and deliver major technical projects, strategies and architectures, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues and contributing key insights.
- The successful applicant will provide technical advice and assistance to the sales force, sales agents, reseller/distributor staff and existing or prospective customers, either in support of customer development or sales activity or in fulfilment of sales obligations.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered. This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared WAN Project Manager
Location: London, England
Security Architect - Contract - Hampshire
Location: Hampshire, England
Oracle Project Consultant
Service Design/Transition & Readiness Consultant
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Application Support Engineer (security clearance required)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire