Security Architect (Vulnerability/Risk Threat) -Qualys / Splunk is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Canary Wharf.
Security Solution Architect with experience of designing and developing enterprise cyber security solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks. To be successful you will have experience with Qualys /Splunk and be able to discuss these areas in detail with senior stakeholders. We are looking for a candidate with a strong technical understanding of these areas and not just a high level view.
- Being able to quickly understand large enterprise level architecture security threats, risks and exposures
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities along with recommended / actions to mitigate or reduce the risks.
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier and vendors to coordinate corrective or preventative actions where necessary.
- Propose improvements for Qualys and Skybox Security vulnerability scanning
- Propose improvements to software patching schedule ensuring protection and compliance of critical assets.
- Be able to work with cross functional application and infrastructure teams to provide the best solution to meet the project needs
- Carry out risk assessment and mapping of critical infrastructures technical vulnerabilities exposure and risks
- Architect, Design and development of enterprise secure solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks
- Determine and improve the cyber threat level by investigating historic and active vulnerabilities and develop an "end to end" map of an adversary's infrastructure and remediation suggestions.
- Provide technical design recommendations with a focus on improving the customer risk position and security maturity
- Solution Architect for Security and Infrastructure including the design and development of enterprise cyber security solutions and proposals to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks
- IT and Security Governance, Security Risk threat assessment and vulnerability management ideally using Qualys
- Bb be able to present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Be able to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to confirm and validate technical proposals
- Knowledge of industry technologies and software emerging threats / vulnerabilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry security toolsets
- Knowledge of NIST and other Cyber Security Framework
- Vulnerability management skills to review critical infrastructure and security vulnerabilities
- Understanding of SIEM solutions especially Splunk.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.