|Job Title:||Security Architect/Security Consultant - ICS/SCADA/Utilities/OT|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
Security Architect/Security Consultant - (ICS/SCADA, Utilities, Water, Operational Technology) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 2 months rolling contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire with two days home working.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have experience of designing and delivering a SCADA Security solution within the utilities, waterwaste/water sector
- The successful candidate will be accountable for establishing and providing specialist consultancy on ICS/SCADA and Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) on several Operational Technology programs.
- Reviewing technology objectives for client OT Programs and their resulting security requirements, making recommendations accordingly
- Accountable for establishing and providing specialist consultancy on Industrial Control Systems/Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (ICS/SCADA) and ESS
- Responsible for the following supporting OT Programs in early stages to provide a solid security foundation for IT and OT innovations; the development of high-level and low-level architecture designs, including recommended security controls, for complete IT/OT security; supporting the Information Security Consultancy team with research and development on current and emerging security trends and threats in OT; incorporating of Client Information Security cyber threat intelligence into the consideration of safety and resilience in the design and development of OT/IT systems; security testing coordination (code reviews and penetration testing) and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors; carrying out treatment and tracking of identified risks in Client OT Programs in order to ensure that security is properly embedded at delivery.
- Accountable for advice and guidance to stakeholders on implementing suitable, cost-effective security measures throughout the development phases (Agile/DevOps)
- Information Security Certifications or equivalent (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP, SCCP, Ethical hacking)
- Broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud etc), as well as OT knowledge (ICS/SCADA)
- Solid industrial security relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience and ICS/SCADA engineering experience.
- Knowledge of international regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Knowledge of framework implementation and architecture design compliant with IEC62443.
- Knowledge and understanding of securing cloud technologies and securing interconnectivity of industrial systems, the enterprise and third parties, integrated with security monitoring solutions
- Must have excellent client facing experience
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. If you would like further details, please contact me on; in/cassandrebutcheruk.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Senior Security Project Manager
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Commercial Manager x2 - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cyber Security Programme Manager - (Home-Based)
Location: England, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Swedish Speaking
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: PMI, Bonuses,Commission,25 days holiday