Security Architect / ISO27001 SME
A consultant with a track record of managing relationships with customers, scoping and delivering ISO27001 consultancy assignments and with a broad range of experience in providing advice and guidance on security regulations and creating effective policies and processes.
- Provide advice on security and security governance
- Provide subject matter expertise relating to the implementation of ISO27001 in a commercial organisation.
- Assess the client's security capabilities and level of maturity.
- Present findings in a manner appropriate to the target audience.
- Recommend solutions to enhance security competence, reduce client risk and increase their ability to deal with emerging threats and risks. (Solutions will involve policy, process, organisational structure and technology. )
- Responsible for providing help and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of information security management systems to meet customers' business needs
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.