Security Architect/Consultant (Cloud Azure/CISSP) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 5-month home based role. There will be a requirement to travel to London and local client office when required for meetings.
We are urgently seeking a candidate with the following background.
- Established Cloud Security Architect/Consultant to work alongside the Technical Lead in helping shape the move to Cloud/Hybrid IT, providing thought leadership, strategy and operating model (Azure)
- Strong AWS knowledge from a Security Architect/Consultant perspective.
Responsibilities will include:
- To drive functional equivalence of Security Service & Compliance provided (Datacentre
solution into Cloud Azure). Thin Client, Digital Dev Services, Pivot to Cloud etc
- To operate proactively across the vertical Cloud streams teasing out security risk & developing risk plans
- Ensure that Cloud can deliver Operational Services, Confidentiality, Availability, Integrity & Compliance as defined by the Client.
- Work closely with the Compliance Managers
- Identify & progress Security initiatives to optimise & provide more efficient tooling, where feasible. Use of Qualys to
replace McAfee Vulnerability manager.
- Work closely with CISO & Lead Architect but report to CTO
This is a very urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.