|Job Title:||Security Architect (SIEM/Endpoint/Encryption/PKI/Cloud/Azure)|
|Contact Name:||Cassandre Butcher|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Security Architect (Web/Email Proxy, SIEM, Endpoint, Encryption, PKI, Vulnerability Management, Cloud, Azure) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 months rolling contract, to be based in England or Northern Ireland, home based, with occasion travel.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect for large, complex solutions.
- Strong HLD & LLD experience working on a churn basis
- This role isn't at strategy level, our client is looking for a hands on Security Architect with strong design experience
- Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
- Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
- Strategy & Design
- Key technical skills for this role will include demonstrable knowledge of at least 2 of the following areas:
- Web/Email proxy solutions
- SIEM toolsets
- Endpoint Protection & Encryption
- Vulnerability Management Solutions
- Cloud Offerings (K5/Azure)
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SharePoint Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cloud Security Architect (AWS/Amazon Web Services)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Migration Architect (Datacentres)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate