Package: Salary (Negotiable) + excellent benefits
Due to growth, my client are hiring a Security Architect to work across a number of exciting projects that will challenge your technical skills. You will need a track record of working on sensitive government projects together with a broad understanding of security technologies and how they are applied. You will need to take responsibility for the security aspects, working with the customer and colleagues to understand and manage risk through appropriate methods to deliver an excellent customer experience
The Security Architect will be comfortable:
- Dealing with key customer decision makers such as IT Directors, Programme Managers and stakeholders.
- Working as part of a virtual matrix management team, reporting into a number of people including business line managers, solution owners and project leads.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise in security products
- Shaping security proposals to be commercially acceptable and able to make security trade-offs as required.
- Contributing to customers security architectures, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
- Managing the work of other subject matter experts contributing to the design and implementation.
- Taking responsibility for security input to accreditation and business approval meetings.
- Relevant Industry Certifications
- Defence sector experience, including a good understanding of the constraints imposed by JSP440 and JSP604
- Knowledge and experience of Security Accreditation and governance processes
- Strong IA knowledge and experience of working to the highest levels of HMG security
- Strong communication and technical writing skills
- Well-developed leadership, management and consulting skills
- Thorough knowledge of security technologies and associated products
- Expert in risk methodologies and tools
- Customer and business focused
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and ensure successful delivery
Due to the nature of the work candidates will need to be SC cleared or be happy to go through SC clearance prior to starting.
For more information please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SharePoint Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Corsham, Wiltshire
VMware Architect - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Cloud Security Architect (AWS/Amazon Web Services)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Migration Architect (Datacentres)
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate