Great role working for a high profile brand within telecoms that offers a great career opportunity for an Architect to step up into a senior role or a current Senior Security Architect looking for a new challenge. The role will involve working on cutting edge technology and offers great benefits such as a bonus scheme and a flexi bonus allowance on top, to buy additional benefits. The role also offers hybrid working with a fantastic working environment and state of the art offices.
You will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise and guidance to business units across Network and Enterprise domains to enable the business to deliver its outcomes in a secure manner, building customer trust in a reliable network which matches the best, whilst ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements, company policy and standards.
You will be recommending security solutions and then providing design input and technical approvals, assurances, and governance of deliveries that the project carries out with colleagues and partners. Support the wider team by providing technical expertise and guidance, improving technical security standards, patterns and the team processes, as well as supporting the leadership team with resource and budget planning.
- Experience working in Cyber Security within a technical field. Have a mix of security consulting, architecture/design, and professional services experience.
- Able to work at multiple levels within the organisation from technical delivery to senior management.
- Should have experience of using common information security management frameworks, such as NIST, PCI, GDPR, ISO Series, OWASP the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL), the ISF Standards of Good Practice (SoGP) and ISACA's Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) frameworks.
- Must have a strong knowledge of system architectures and be able to understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and systems, and how easy or difficult it will be to exploit these vulnerabilities.
- Experience in one or more of the following technical domains:
Infrastructure and data centre security
Identity and access management
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Information Security Governance & Compliance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Azure Pass Developer
Location: London, England
Senior Network IP Engineer - German speaking
Location: Hannover, Niedersachsen
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Salary: pension, bonus