|Job Title:||Security Analyst - Security Cleared|
|Start Date:||Mid May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Security Analyst - Security Cleared
Day rate: Negotiable
My global IT outsourcing client is looking to hire a Security Analyst for an 3-5 month contract. The successful Security Analyst will support a government account
From a Security perspective you will have a technical understanding and support of some or all of the below:
* Understanding of ITIL Service Management
* Windows Server 2012 platforms
* Microsoft Group Policies
* Microsoft Office 2016
*Supporting Scout Server Thin Client access
* VMware ESX and vCentre
* Management of SAN based storage and backup system (ideally EMC)
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2012,
* Base understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012 software delivery
* Anti-Virus management and reporting
Other skills required:
- Excellent team player, takes ownership of assigned tasks and anticipates and identifies potential issues and service improvements.
- Experience of IT Security in relation to: support, system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery.
- Excellent customer communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT infrastructures
- Awareness of DevOps methodology
Due to the nature of the work, the successful candidate will need to hold valid SC security clearance.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.