Security Analyst - SC Cleared
An Operational Security Analyst is required to operationally support a large secure account based in Basingstoke.
The Individual shall augment the Support Service team to provide the delivery of the service during the Core Hours Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00, excluding English Public Holidays.
This is to ensure appliance of contractual security requirements in all its manifestations for the live environments.
Experience of IT Security in relation to:
- Support, system management of secure IT solutions, IT infrastructures, application hosting or components that contribute to IT service delivery.
- Technical knowledge of secure IT infrastructures, applications and IT security policies and enforcement.
- Experience in supporting secure IT infrastructures
- Experience in incident resolution and / or system management of secure IT infrastructures
From a Security perspective have a technical understanding and support of some or all of:
- Understanding of ITIL Service Management
- Windows Server 2012 platforms
- Microsoft Group Policies
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Supporting Scout Server Thin Client access
- VMware ESX and vCentre
- Management of SAN based storage and backup system (ideally EMC)
- Base understanding of Systems Centre Operations Manage 2012 (SCOM)
- Base understanding of Systems Centre Configuration Manager 2012 (SCCM) software delivery
- Anti-Virus management and reporting
Desirable Skills Required:
- Cisco UCS
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- SharePoint Site Management
- SQL Server 2012 database management
- Experience of Java based application support
- IIS web services management and support
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.