We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading Communications in Maidenhead. Recruiting immediately a Security Administration Analyst working within the Security Compliance area. This is a 6 month initial contract position.
As Security Administration Analyst you will be responsible for manually reviewing, assessing and cleaning up application security, by administering accounts, conducting account reviews and monitoring activity for all applications.
We are looking for an experienced Security Administration Analyst who can perform application account reviews, provide day to day support and administration of IT systems and applications, support the Operations Support team and Business Process Analyst to identify best practice and assist in documentation.
- Development and implementation of access control workflows.
- Review of applications against security standards.
- Audit configurations and collect evidence in support of internal and external audits.
- Detect and analyse anomalous security events from relevant applications.
- Develop standards, assess current usage and permissions.
- Review and identify process IAM process improvements.
- With minimal supervision, execute priorities, understand business applications, answer technical questions and perform all assigned tasks.
- Communicate effectively with technical and application stakeholders regarding security issues.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Security Compliance Lead.
- Need to have worked in a Systems security administration position previously
- Experience of building relationships and stakeholder management skills
- Must have worked in a 'Best Practice' environment and know how to put measures and processes in order to achieve it.
- Must have prior application access control knowledge and experience
- Hands on Active Directory experience
- Able to conduct application account reviews
- Provide day to day support and administration of IT systems and applications
- Mature the administration of accounts for applications and systems whilst performing live JML reviews
- Proficient Excel skills
If you are interested in this contract opportunity and feel your experience is a good match then please submit your application on line or email direct to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.