Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
- Personal assistant to director and manage the executive diary, including coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service, handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and tickets reservations
- Document management: generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information, filing documents, tracking and updating
- Event management duties: Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings, organizing company activities
Other secretarial tasks:
- Liaison with internal and external contracts
- Assisting managers and other staff with other administrative issues.
- Agency worker management which included but not limited to: on-boarding and leaver checking, PR/PO raising, invoice receiving and work trips expense claiming.
- Work closely with Finance and Procurement team in terms of Agency workers'cost and expense.
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification, UK reputational university degree preferred;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software (PS, AI, ID)
- Minimum of 1 years relevant practical experience as PA;
- Ability to organize company activities and promotion;
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment and Chinese business culture;
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Proactive, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, confidentiality , representative quality style
- Well-organized with pleasant personality
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.