We're working with a key Telco brand to recruit an SDM Test Engineer with in-depth skills and knowledge of SDM platforms.
This role will focus on the test & validation of deliveries within Nokia SDM system.
As an SDM Test Engineer you will be responsible for providing key support, providing resolutions an running maintenance programmes / migration activities.
As the successful SDM Test Engineer you will be:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to conduct thorough testing including the reporting and validation of upgrades and deployments
- Test planning and documentation
- Fault investigation
- Test exit reports
This position will enable you to enhance skills within:
- SDM platforms and their relevant components
- 3G and IMS core network elements
- Understanding of signalling and call flows within the CS / IMS network
If you would like to apply for the role of SDM Test Engineer then please send your CV across to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Mobile Network Test Support / Technician (RAN, 3G, 4G)
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Support Engineer - Migration Network Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Line/Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk/Support Engineer -Retail
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire
Wintel Engineer - Infrastructure / Gateway Design
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire