SCRUM master - Production of Automation tasks - Contract - Flexible Location
Description of project:
- The role holder will act as a facilitator for the production of Automation tasks using the scrum methodology.
- This will allow the team to self-organise and make changes quickly.
- The role holder will be responsible for managing the process of how information is exchanged and thus reported.
- The role holder will be a key team player, surrendering control and the need to make decisions in order to facilitate others to succeed and complete their tasks.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- The role holder will be required to do everything in his or her power to remove obstacles that are preventing the team from accomplishing its sprint goals. Basically, anything that distracts or inhibits the team from making progress is considered an impediment so a key activity is to remove impediments.
- One of the role holder's primary responsibilities is to radiate information or ensure that a team's progress and successes are highly visible to all stakeholders, including the team itself. This could be via backlogs.
- The role holder will support the team with various activities such as communicating updates and impediments as well as assisting with backlogs.
- The role holder will facilitate creativity and empowerment for the programme team.
- The role holder will be responsible for making sure the team has the tools and know-how to succeed.
- Another primary responsibility is to communicate, communicate, communicate.
- Experienced SCRUM master - worked within fast moving and complex Automation projects / programmes
- Prepared for EMEIA travel
- Stakeholder Management - ability to build and develop effective relationship across boundaries.
- Proven leadership skills - ability to motivate, mentor and manage others
- Hands-on - willingness and ability to work the details; demonstrated ability with implementing and managing issues and initiatives
- Communication Skills - excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dealing with ambiguity - ability to make progress in situations where required details aren't always available
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.