Scrum Master (Digital) - Contract - Berkshire.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Scrum Master (Digital) to join their team in Berkshire on a contract basis.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and life-cycle.
- Proven ability to lead and coach.
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences.
- Digital knowledge and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest in agile, the agile community, and your ongoing learning.
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner.
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team.
- Work with the Product Owner to produce and maintain a visible, rolling long term plan / road-map to provide confidence of your scrum team's capability of hitting its business outcomes.
- Track and communicate team velocity and progress towards a release.
- Seek agile best practice and share with other scrum masters and the wider digital team.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.