Scrum Master - DevOps - AWS - Contract - London
My client are rapidly expanding their Agile led development teams to meet increased demand from customers in both the Private and Public Sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team working closely with our customers on cutting edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies.
We are seeking SCRUM Masters who can demonstrate extensive experience of leading Agile teams of typically 6-8 multi-disciplined software engineers in a DevOps setting. Technology will vary by project, but will involve the building of cloud platforms and tools using the AWS cloud.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years of SCRUM or similar Agile methodology working
- SCRUM certification
- Track record of successful cloud-native development projects
- Experience of one or more of Jira, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Nexus
- Use of containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
- Understanding of full development lifecycle
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Delivery
- Experience of Cloud Foundry or Apigee would be beneficial
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a small team of technical specialists, ensuring that the Service levels are met.
- Technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.