Scrum Master - Contract - London
A leading IT services company is searching for a Scrum Master to join their team on client site in London on a rolling contract basis.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for coaching and guiding delivery teams on their lean / agile journey, creating the best possible environment and conditions to develop products with high value and quality, removing inefficiencies and championing continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Several years of experience of working as Scrum Master, Iteration Manager or team coach.
- Working closely with different business units.
- Experience in using visual management tools and techniques.
- Experience of working with Agile project management tools.
- Scrum Master Certificate, Scrum Product Owner Certificate, or other Scrum/Agile Certificate advantageous.
- Previous experience working in international fast paced environment.
- knowledge and experience in scaling of Lean and Agile is a plus.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.