Scrum Master - Contract
Project People are currently working with the UK's fastest-growing mobile network which are looking for a dynamic and experienced Scrum Master to join their exciting Digital team.
You'll have the opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals who collaborate to improve customer experience across all their digital platforms.
Working within the Digital Planning & Delivery team, you will perform the Scrum Master role for one of 10 cross-functional, self-managing teams. Each team has dedicated resource to deliver its business outcomes as set by the Product Owner, who has a contribution to make to the overall digital channel target.
- You will be responsible for driving business outcomes through multiple iterative deliveries
- Work with the scrum team to deliver the business outcomes as agreed with the Product Owner, taking an iterative/MVP approach.
- You will ensure delivery of work packages into the business, coordinating with end-to-end technical delivery teams and fostering collaborative ways of working.
- Teach, implement and adhere to scrum practices and values
- Remove internal impediments and escalate impediments outside of the team's control via the Scrum of Scrums (SOS) forum and other regular meetings.
- Facilitate the correct resourcing and skill profiles for the team, and escalate as required.
- Be responsible for the Organisation, facilitation and ongoing improvement of all scrum events, and maintaining sprint integrity.
- Provide expertise in working with the Product Owner to create user stories that can be completed in an iteration, and broken down into small tasks by the team
- Work with the Product Owner to ensure the product backlog is "DEEP" - visible, refined and current.
- Experience of applying different delivery methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean and Waterfall
- Proven delivery experience within a complex IT environment with significant volume of change
- Thorough understanding of iterative development, incremental delivery and software development processes and lifecycle
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects/deliveries simultaneously
- Proven ability to lead and coach
- Highly customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrable focus on delivering brilliant customer experiences
- Digital savviness and past experience operating in a digital organisation.
- Ability to demonstrate an active interest in agile, the agile community, and your ongoing learning
Nice to Have:
- Experience of working within mobile telecoms industry
- Project Management experience or exposure, creating and maintaining Project / Programme plans
- Degree educated
If you have the skills required for this position, please APPLY now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.