Scheduler - Pemanent role - Hampshire
Your main tasks will include:
- To allocate service calls and call out requests to Engineers within targeted timescales, taking into account priority, location and skill factor required. If necessary take decision to reschedule planned service work.
- Liaise with Service Co-ordinators on workload requirements and problem sites to enable additional work to be completed during planned maintenance visits.
- To create a job card on in house system from customer request/call, this will include invoice and site addresses, order numbers, value of works, contact details, description of works and ensure credit check procedures are followed.
- Log jobs to be scheduled on the planner, referencing each job and the value of the job to enable billing predictions to be updated. Ensure all Billing predictions are sent to the Scheduling Manager Thursday morning of each week, including predictions for a further 2 months, any variation must be notified daily at period end.
- To input the engineers works on the appropriate PDA system to ensure that the engineers are fully aware of the task that they have to undertake, this will include creating activities for each Site/Workshop Engineer, Rental Engineers.
- Ensure all material requests are sent to the procurement team, making note of delivery time scales when advised. Ensure all parts are available prior to scheduling the customer job.
- Review returned data from the PDA, checking for accuracy of comments, times, parts used and create job cards for additional work for processing by the Quotation Coordinator.
- Monitor open orders on in house system (STEEB) to ensure that all jobs have been closed down.
- Deal with customer queries and raise credit authorisations where appropriate for approval and signature by the Scheduling Manager.
- Generate new monthly service visit list and re-run backlog service list. Analyse data to determine initial plan of weekly maintenance. Receive call-out requests from Services and allocate Engineer.
- Ensure Engineers contact the office on completion of day's work, to enable additional work to be actioned if required.
- You may be required to be part of a Duty Manager out of hour's rota system as currently operated, or any alternative system that may be introduced to cope with changing business needs in the future.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage own and Engineers workload
- Able to work under pressure whilst meeting tight deadlines
- IT literacy, inc Microsoft windows.
- Customer focused.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today or send your Cv directly to Eva.Graf@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.