SC Cleared* SAS SME (deployment, administration, support) is urgently required by our Global IT Service client for a rolling 3-month contact to be based in Telford.
The successful candidate must have a strong background in the deployment, administration and support of SAS version 9.4. You will be responsible for leading on the provision of SAS platform administration support to a customer SAS migration project.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
1. Lead on the engineering and deployment of a SAS 9.4 Grid into a customer project consistently across all environments
2. Provide low level design and deployment documentation
3. Train and educate other team members in the deployment process
4. Input into Test Strategy and Test plan and execution
5. Document the SAS administration and support processes that the SAS infrastructure service team need to operate, and knowledge transfer to the team
6. Ensure deployment is fit for live operation and procedures and maintenance routines are documented for future use
Contribute to cross supplier meetings with customer where required
SAS 9.4 Grid implementation, administration and support
Senior consultant-level skills in stakeholder management, planning and project delivery.
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.