SC Cleared* Project Coordinator is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 4th December 2017 to be based in Bracknell.
Reporting to the Business Manager and working alongside the Business Manager, the selected Project Coordinator will provide a wide range of administration and reporting duties, taking full ownership of specific tasks within the team and covering for other areas when required.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assist in the management of the Demand Forecast.
* Work with resource management team to ensure creation of vacancies and updating data.
* Take meeting minutes for Finance, Leadership, Resource and Risk meetings for the leadership team.
* Assist with PCO activities within the project.
* Assist the in any support activities required - pulling together of slides for Business Reviews and Weekly Report.
* Assist the Business Manager with any support activities required.
* Produce monthly Accommodation costings.
* Collaborate with the Administrator regarding support.
* Raising extension requests ensuring that the request originator is clearly identifiable and there is rationale for such a request. Outcomes are clearly captured/ recorded.
* Updating central reporting tools at set intervals
* Act as deputy for Business Manager in the event of holiday cover, sickness, demand surges etc.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered. * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.