Fantastic contract position open for a PCO to work for a multi national global IT company based in Basingstoke, South East of England. The role will be a 6 month initial contract position with competitive rates on offer
The responsibilities of the Project Administrator will be to support (including but not limited to)
* Assistance with arranging Customer site visits for DCNS PPM staff.
* Assistance with arranging Customer staff visits to the client's DCNS sites.
* Assistance with booking meeting rooms and facilitation of Programme Reviews.
* Management of Office supplies.
* Liaise with Security Manager and assist with management of staff access to secure areas.
* Travel & Accommodation Support to PMO and Programme Senior Management.
* Team Communications.
Key technical Skills:
Skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SharePoint
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.