SC Cleared* Oracle Financials Functional Consultant is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the following: Procure to Pay modules, Customised Sub Ledger Accounting Method, the integration of Accounts Receivables with third-party systems to facilitate Invoicing and Receipting of the transactions, Cash Management.
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and secured in the Config Management System (Dimensions)
- Creation of Test Scripts and carrying out Tests
- Oracle ERP applications R11.5.10 and R12 Functional experience
- Full lifecycle Oracle eBusiness R12 Implementation projects
- Able to translate Client requirements into solution design and functional configuration
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.