SC Cleared* Oracle Finance Functional Consultant
Oracle Finance Consultant required to work with the Finance Team aiding in the delivery of multiple complex changes.
This is a high profile role and requires the ability to help Project Leads in delivery, analyse client requirements and help provide solution designs.
This role will involve the following:
- To own modular Solution Delivery to Clients
- To help to facilitate [Solution Design] workshops with client representatives
- Aid in the co-ordination of build activities into multiple test environments
- Ensure all documentation is up to date and secured in the Config Management System (Dimensions)
- Work alongside the other Finance Team members.
- Oracle ERP applications R11.5.10 and R12 Functional experience
- Detailed understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite in at least one of the following modules; General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Payments, eBusiness Tax, Accounts Receivables, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Fixed Assets, iExpenses
- Oracle ERP R12 Functional experience
- Creation of Test Scripts and carrying out Tests
- Able to translate Client requirements into solution design and functional configuration
You must be either currently SC cleared or willing and able to go through SC clearance process which takes up to 12 weeks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.