SC Cleared* OpsView Architect is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Telford, Shropshire.
Responsibilities and Skills
- End to end OpsView design Architect/Consultant
- OpsView HLD, implementation, configuration, administration experience
- The role holder may manage a small design team.
- The successful applicant will be an OpsView Design Authority on large and complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues, identifying, designing and delivering larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions.
- The identification of concepts and their translation into implementable design and the design or selection of components.
- Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings.
- Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
- Contributes to definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect on enterprise level solutions.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.