|Job Title:||SC Cleared* Network Support Engineer, 2nd Tier - Cisco,Solihull|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Duration:||3 Month Rolling|
|REF:||CB - NOC SOL_1535274017|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
SC Cleared* Network Support Engineer, 2nd Tier - Cisco - Solihull, Contract
- To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities. Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line.
- This will be focused on the Meraki Product set for Routers/Switches/Access Points.
- This will be a shift position working a 4 day on - 4 day off 4 night on - 4 night off rota on a 12 hour shift transitioning at 07:00 and 19:00.
- Supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Develop an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
Key Skills Required
- Previous Network engineer experience required
- Good understanding of Cisco networking - any Meraki product set is desirable
- Happy to work shift pattern - 4 day on - 4 day off 4 night on - 4 night off, 12 hour shifts
- Good communication skills
*Candidates must either have current SC Clearance or be willing and eligible to go through SC Clearance which can take up to 12 weeks
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
IT Engineer Co-ordinator - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Infrastructure Project Manager - SC Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Data Analyst - Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Network Architect - Milton Keynes - Contract
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire