SC Cleared* Network Design Engineer/Architect (Juniper/LAN) is urgently required by our Global Defence and IT Services Company for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Strong knowledge of Juniper routing and switches, as well as recent and extensive experience
- Juniper certified or equivalent
- This role is to work on a new projects and LAN tech refresh, which requires Juniper switching and routing skills in addition to a good all round knowledge of networking and the associated services combined with commercial awareness
- The purpose of the role is to provide network solutions and designs to fulfil customer requirements.
- Travel to customer premises to conduct workshops
- Attending meetings
- Communication with suppliers and internal teams
- Load Balancing
- Network Security
- Network Management tools
- Understanding of the Design Process
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.