SC Cleared* Lead Datacentre Migration Architect (Cloud/Data Centre) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for a 2 month rolling contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have extensive experience of designing and leading large datacentre migrations to cloud solutions
- The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying, designing and delivering large scale, enterprise level and complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customers' business and commercial issues.
- Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
- Contributes to the definition of customers' overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Architect for the solution.
- Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall Architect or Project Manager.
- Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* The successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.