|Job Title:||SC Cleared* Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
SC Cleared* Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - Identity & Access Management (IDAM) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 3-month contract to be based in Telford
We are looking for a candidate with the below experience:
- Identity & Access Management (IDAM)
- Risk Management
- Writing/reviewing information security control guidance
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and improving policies/standards for identity and access management
- Coordinating risk management activities and updating risk management register
- support the development and implementation of a customer's new cyber security control framework.
- Assist with writing and reviewing information security control guidance, including technical documentation e.g. system access, cryptography and network security policies.
This is an urgent requirement; please send your CV as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
* the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to starting in this role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Information Security Manager (ISO27001) - IDAM/Risk
Location: Bristol, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Solihull or Manchester - SC Cleared
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
SCADA Security Architect/SCADA Security Consultant - Utilites
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Lead Cloud Security Consultant (Azure)
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester