SC Cleared* BI Analytics and BI Principal Consultant (OBIEE/OBIA) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 10 month contract to be based in Bracknell. Our client is looking for a candidate with the following background:
- Oracle Cloud Analytics
- Strategic MI background
- Understands Enterprise solutions for Data (Analytics, Big Data, Data Lakes)
- OBIEE/OBIA/Informatica and how our client will address upgrade
- Building reporting capability
- Roadmaps for the future
- Advise on moving to the cloud
- Bids / renegotiating contracts (highly desirable)
Other experience of interest includes: (not all required)
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIEE 10g and 11g implementations. Must have strong design and development experience across all OBIEE elements.
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of OBIA (7.9.6+) implementations. Must have experience of 2+ OBIA modules; HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects would be extremely desirable.
- Experience of implementing OBIEE/OBIA using Oracle eBusiness Suite data source
- Detailed knowledge, understanding and experience of Informatica, DAC and ODI implementations with administration & development experience with multiple OBIA modules
- Knowledge and experience of Data Warehouse design for OBIA enhancements and new star schemas
- Experience of Endeca
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation and/or Applications Specialist
- Experience of Upgrading to OBIEE aspirins11g
- Experience of OBIEE 10g or 11g implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Informatica implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Data Warehouse Console (DAC) implementations for bespoke data sources
- Experience of Oracle Data Integrator implementations for bespoke data sources
- Functional knowledge of the eBusiness Suite (HR, Finance, Procurement, Projects) would be extremely desirable
- Knowledge and experience of Hyperion Products (HFM, Planning, Essbase)
- Experience of BI Publisher
- Experience of Exadata/Exalytics
- Experience of Golden Gate
This is a very urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered * the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.