|Job Title:||SC Cleared* 2nd Line Desktop Support (Active Directory)|
|Location:||Wakefield, West Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
SC Cleared* 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer (Active Directory) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Wakefield.
To be successful you will have a strong 2nd line support background, particularly with Active Directory. The successful candidate must have extensive/recent experience in:
- Active Directory - low level changes using ServiceNow
- Active Directory - experience should include: creating groups, adding/removing users, enabling/disabling user accounts, creating share folders, creating distribution lists etc
Any experience in the below is desirable:
- Previous experience of remote support of end user devices.
- DHCP & DNS.
- PowerShell Scripting Knowledge\Understanding.Sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- MS Office Skills.
- Supporting windows desktop environment.
- RES Wisdom.
- Sharing and re-use of knowledge.
- Correct management of processes followed to deliver the service.
- Meeting service level requirements.
- Understanding or experience of RES Wisdom.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered *the successful candidate must be willing to undergo SC Clearance prior to commencement of the contract.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
SC Cleared* Architect-AWS/Azure/Oracle/Datacentres/Solaris/Unix
Location: Southend-On-Sea, Essex