|Job Title:||SC Cleared Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth Gilpin|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
*SC Cleared Scrum Master. 3 months + contract. London
IT Managed Service company has an exciting opportunity due to the expansion of the Agile led development teams to meet increased demand from customers in both the Private and Public Sectors. This is an exciting opportunity to work on cutting edge co-creation development exploiting the latest Digital and Cloud technologies.
SCRUM Master to demonstrate extensive experience of leading Agile teams of typically 6-8 multi-disciplined software engineers in a DevOps setting. Technology will vary by project, but will involve the building of cloud platforms and tools using the AWS cloud.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- 2+ years of SCRUM or similar Agile methodology working
- SCRUM certification
- Track record of successful cloud-native development projects
- Experience of one or more of Jira, Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo, Nexus
- Use of containerisation technologies e.g. Docker
- Understanding of full development lifecycle
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and Delivery
- Experience of Cloud Foundry or Apigee would be beneficial
- People Management. Manages, motivates and develops a small team of technical specialists, ensuring that the Service levels are met.
- Customer Relations. Establishes relationships with customers and a range of managers .
- Risk Management. Establishes and manages risk for the team
- Technical skill levels and adequate resources to ensure that risks are mitigated and problems resolved, in relation to meeting our commitments.
- Planning & Control. Resource allocation/scheduling to meet the demands of delivering a service, taking into account changing priorities or issues. Uses strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service within Service Level Agreement. (SLA)
- Service Delivery. Using strengths of team to achieve effective and efficient delivery of service. Ensure the delivery of services to meet SLAs as a minimum.
- Professional Specialisation. Focus and attention is primarily on the specific services which the team is delivering to their current Customer base. Responsible for improving core skills, adopting standard processes and encouraging re-use.
- Tools Mastery. Ensures adherence to agreed strategic tool-set, emphasising the need for improved deployment and usage.
Key Performance Indicators
- Maintaining and growing technical skill levels of the team and parallel growth in soft skills, to balance technical capability
- Coaching and mentoring team.
- Awareness and conformance to all relevant standards.
- All aspects of Performance Management process completed
- Build relationships with internal peers, stakeholders and customers as appropriate
- Customer feedback.
- Recognise where risk exists and communicate that risk to the appropriate channels, with a proposal to address the problem.
- Regular review of all service issues and exceptions.
- Encourages the use of best practice across the team, including documenting and sharing with others.
- Adherence to standard processes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer - DV Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
DevOps Lead Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Technical Support (Citrix) - Security Cleared
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Support Engineer - Active Directory (SC Cleared)
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Daily Rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour