SC Cleared Information Security Manager - London - Contract
A global IT services company is searching for an SC Cleared Information Security Manager to join their team in London on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all associated security activities for the account/customer they are working for.
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered, managing relationships with customers & suppliers at CISO / CTO & executive levels.
- Develop and maintain information security policies and standards
- Provide & plan strategic direction for the delivery of security
- Demonstrate significant experience in managing complex security programmes,
- Proactively promote & identify security services which enhance the customer service & drive growth
- Able to translate complex security information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services , work closely with our security operations centre.
- Holistic responsibility for all aspects of security, including technical, operational, procedural, physical, personnel security.
- Responsible for ensuring that all account contractual security requirements are delivered.
- Holds at least one of the following valid qualifications: CISMP, CISM or CISSP
Security Architectural experience
- Good knowledge of British & International security standards
- Capable of obtaining & maintaining a UK national vetting at SC level.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.